Es.Cultura will resume its activity in face-to-face events following a strict security protocol, which has been developed internally following industry and government guidelines. These security and hygiene measures against the coronavirus will be implemented in all events that take place from now until the situation is normalised. The measures implemented will depend on the nature of the event, since the different spaces, materials and dynamics directly influence which protocols will have to be activated.
We want to guarantee the safety of any attendee, as well as the team that is present both during the assembly and during the development of the event. But today we want to present a summary of the measures we will take towards the participant, which are the ones that will be most noticeable to the outside. For this, we will extract some ideas from the Manual of Good Hygienic and Sanitary Practices that we have elaborated in Es.Cultura.
It should be noted that we have designed this protocol manual with a series of recommendations and rules that will be adapted and modified according to the regulations in force at any given time. As of today, they are the minimum we consider necessary to be able to start working in the current scenario.
Actions on staff interacting with participants
- The staff will always be in an optimal state of health.
- They will be fully equipped with sanitary safety instruments, see masks, gloves, disinfectants, etc.
- They shall have specific training on safety before the Covid19.
- External personnel shall also comply with all measures.
- Specialized cleaning teams shall be present.
Measurements on spaces used in events
- Seating will be limited in order to comply with the safety standard.
- Staff will assist participants in handling doors, seats or other room elements to minimize risk to users.
- Depending on the situation, the use of a mask and/or gloves will be compulsory for all attendees. Maximum collaboration is requested in this regard.
- There will be staff supporting each area of the event to ensure compliance with all measures.
- The areas will be more divided than usual, with screens and other separating elements placed when necessary.
- Specific signs on health safety will be included, so that the instructions to be followed are clear at all times.
- At the activity/challenge points, everything will be arranged so that there is no social contact, but interaction is possible.
- For indoor spaces: ozone generator in rooms. For the disinfection and purification of air, water, and the elimination of bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Measures on materials used in events
- Reduction of physical documentation to 100%, and if it has to be distributed, do it with the relevant security measures and without the possibility of sharing material among the attendees.
- Portable thermographic camera or non-contact thermometer: The body temperature of each attendee will be analyzed.
- In case the assistants do not bring their masks and gloves, the company will provide them with some, as well as hydroalcoholic gel.
Measures in transfers of assistants
- The buses have an ozonizer installed in the air conditioning system that purifies the air continuously.
- Complete cleaning and disinfection of the interior.
- Limited capacity.
- Leaflet indicating the obligation to wear a mask.
- The driver will take the passengers’ temperature before getting on the bus.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser in the bus doors.
- As we offer the water briks in ecological cardboard, we have masks, gels and individual gloves.