When you decide to organise a congress, a convention, or an incentive travel abroad, regardless of the destination, calling upon an incoming agency – also known as a Destination Management Company (DMC) – can often be of great help. Incoming agencies offer strong support thanks to their knowledge of the destination and its local providers. They will work their hardest to ensure your event is a success at the height of your expectations. Their role is to accompany and support you!
What exactly is an incoming agency?
According to the Association of Destination Management Executives,
“incoming agencies are professional destination management organisations specialised in the creation and production of events, activities, and itineraries based on incentive travel with a deep understanding of the destination”.
Indeed, what most characterises an incoming agency is its perfect knowledge of the destination, which allows it to organise your trip from start to finish in perfect concordance with your necessities and expectations.
Why call upon an incoming agency?
- The agency will give you advice and propose to you a list of the best activities and providers in the area.
- They will be a qualified mediator, a true ambassador of the destination.
- They will propose tailored services that you may never have thought of.
Who calls upon incoming agencies?
Principal clients include tour operators, travel agencies and event production agencies, along with clients from both leisure and business sectors. Business tourism makes up a big part of the work of agencies that are based in top destinations for MICE tourism such as Spain. For business clients, the incoming agencies take care of the logistical and touristic part of the event:
- Booking hotels and transport.
- Booking tickets for any guided visits.
- Organising team building activities to take place alongside the event.
- Travel agencies
- Event production agencies
- Business clients
- Leisure customers
Contact us to organise your team building activities and incentive travel in Spain.